Gsxr-sacs Index du Forum
Gsxr-sacs
nouveau forum GSXR-SACS

Gsxr-sacs Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Multimédia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gsxr-sacs Index du Forum -> Communautée S.A.C.S -> Multimédia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Poissons (20fev-20mar)
boulon(s): 7
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Moto: Harly Devidson

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr 2018 - 13:47    Sujet du message: Multimédia Répondre en citant

HI,

I just installed Mint 13 MATE after failing to get Cinnamon to work the way I wanted. MATE has so far been kicking butt but with 1 issue that I can't figure out.
I have a Logitech multimedia keyboard. Basically, a keyboard with a Stop, Play/Pause, Volume, and Fwd/Back buttons. These buttons have worked on every OS I have ever tried, from Ubuntu to Debian to Mint 13 (with Cinnamon) but they have issues with MATE.The volume buttons work just fine, no issues. But for some reason the rest of the buttons do nothing. When I hit the "next" button, neither Totem or Banshee will actuall skip to the next anything. Banshee will flicker a bit, so I know the keyboard input is being detected but that is as far as I can get. I have checked and tried to re-assign the keyboard shortcuts under the GUI menu but they all show correctly.m I missing something here to get Banshee / Totem to listen to these inputs? How can I get these working properly?Also, when I press the calculator button on my keyboard it tries to launch gcalctool which doesn't exist (mate-calc is the calculator tool here). How can I change the program that is launched when that is pressed?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=114899
Custom animation agency

Thanks!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr 2018 - 13:47    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gsxr-sacs Index du Forum -> Communautée S.A.C.S -> Multimédia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation