Gsxr-sacs Index du Forum
Gsxr-sacs
nouveau forum GSXR-SACS

Gsxr-sacs Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Performance issues - requesting assistance

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gsxr-sacs Index du Forum -> Compétition -> Piste
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Poissons (20fev-20mar)
boulon(s): 7
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Moto: Harly Devidson

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr 2018 - 13:46    Sujet du message: Performance issues - requesting assistance Répondre en citant

HI,

I just tried out our new Real FX system (USA - from Hammacher Schlemmer - received ~December 10th) and we are enjoying the experience very much. However, I am concerned whether a couple of anomalies we encountered can be corrected (and how) along with the question of when we can expect availability of additional parts (cars, controllers, track, etc.) that can be purchased by USA users who have taken a leap of faith and purchased the Starter System sight unseen and with no technical support.1. The Red Car likes to hug the inside of the track while the Yellow car (regardless of the controller to which the cars are paired) stays more in the center and uses more of the entire track. This can easily be seen when in Pace Car mode but also effects the way the car performs during a real race. In pace car mode the red car actually rides with a pair of wheels on the rust colored shoulder at times - rarely going more than midway across the width of the track. When both cars are placed in pace car mode, they appear to be traveling about the same speed. Is there an adjustment for this behavior? 
2. Several times during the 1-2 hours of racing one of the controllers resets itself - losing the connection/pairing. This may have happened only once with the other controller.I hope that some issues will be addressable as we proceed with ownership. The most important factor that I can see that will impact the success of this truly novel racing format is the quality and degree of support that users will receive from the development team and/or customer support. If we feel that we are left in outer space to deal and live with our problems, this will not bode well. However, if we are kept in the loop via some authorized and knowledgeable responses to the many questions that have already begun to be asked, then I think we can be quite tolerant as early adopters and help to contribute to the success of Real FX racing.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.realfxforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=89
Teaser video production

Thanks!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr 2018 - 13:46    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gsxr-sacs Index du Forum -> Compétition -> Piste Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation