Gsxr-sacs Index du Forum
Gsxr-sacs
nouveau forum GSXR-SACS

Gsxr-sacs Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Juventus posters - tips and experiences?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gsxr-sacs Index du Forum -> Communautée S.A.C.S -> Multimédia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
RyanCaleb
gexeu

boulon(s): 40
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Moto: Suzuki ZXR

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Oct 2017 - 08:08    Sujet du message: Juventus posters - tips and experiences? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I've decided I want spice up the walls in my new apartment by putting up some Juventus posters. I have some old ones but they include the likes of Amooori, Zambrotta and Poulsen so I kinda need to find some new ones.

I'm looking to get some posters from certain games or events that I remember fondly such as Chiellini's bleeding head or his battles with Zlatan, Trezeguet's last-minute derby goal, Pirlo's chip against Hart etc. 

Since it seems impossible to find posters of this stuff (except from Pirlo's chip), is my only option then to have them made myself at a copy-shop thing? Has anyone of you tried to do this - and if so - how was the result, which resolution was the picture and is there anything in particular that I should look out for? 

Please Help !
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
-http://www.juventuz.com/threads/38771-Juventus-posters-tips-and-experiences
-Brand Launch
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Oct 2017 - 08:08    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gsxr-sacs Index du Forum -> Communautée S.A.C.S -> Multimédia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation