Gsxr-sacs Index du Forum
Gsxr-sacs
nouveau forum GSXR-SACS

Gsxr-sacs Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

gsxr 750 vs. 1000 opinion needed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gsxr-sacs Index du Forum -> Compétition -> Dragster
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
RyanCaleb
gexeu

boulon(s): 40
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Moto: Suzuki ZXR

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Sep 2017 - 08:13    Sujet du message: gsxr 750 vs. 1000 opinion needed Répondre en citant

Hi all,
I know the 600 vs. 1000 threads had been beat to death over the year, but I had a specific question based on my specific circumstances.

First, I am not a new rider. I grew up racing dirt for a while (eg Moroso, Homestead, Jennings GP, etc.) but I have been off a bike for about 5 years. And the last bike I owned a 2004 Hyabusa that I used to cruise around S. Florida. The last time I raced, I was on RC51 and also owned a gsxr1000 almost 8-9 years ago. 

I gave up all my bikes 5 years ago as I got married, had kids, and saw a few good friends get hurt bad racing ... now, I am looking to get back into a bike.

So, my days of racing, pulling wheelies on the interstate, and blowing by police on I95 in Miami doing 150+ are over. I live in NW Arkansas now where they have plenty of nice curvy wrinkles and I want to grow old to see my girls grow up. 

My question ... I have never owned a 600. I am approaching 40, weight about 230 lbs (muscular not fat). 

Honestly, I do not want another Busa, and I am afraid to 1,000 is just too much power for cruising around and boring as I would be sitting in 2nd gear all the time. 

I like to use the gears .. and since I do not want to go 130+ anymore .. is a 600 or 750 better solution for me? After being on bikes for so long, I am nervous. Given my weight will have 600 be too small and underpowered for me? 

Is the 750 a nice middle ground at only 9 lbs more?

I have always loved gsxr and the new 750 looks nice for only $ 400 more than the 600 ...

Given my circumstances, what say all of you? 

I am basically sitting in a holding pattern .. when i was young I would rush out and buy without doing research, and now that I have enough income to buy multiple bikes, the showroom at least twice a week.

Thanks for the input.

Also you can check this marketing campaign examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Sep 2017 - 08:13    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gsxr-sacs Index du Forum -> Compétition -> Dragster Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation